Posted on January 16th, 2009 by Jerry. Filed under Blog.
Specky Boy is a blog I found via StumbleUpon. The blog poses a clean design styles and compiled an unbelievably H-U-G-E list of tutorials and guides around the Internet (which explains why it’s so welcomed in media bookmark sites).
For those who’re looking forward to learn some new Photoshop trick but lazy to search, Specky Boy is the place to go.
Posted on January 10th, 2009 by Jerry. Filed under Blog.
Fellow web developers, I don’t think the blog “Woork” need further introduction. Number of eyeballs focus on this blog is growing exponentially (over 10,000 subscribers now!) and you should really have a look on Antonio’s great work!
Although the design is new, Woork’s quality content has never changed. Get inspired, visit Woork.
Posted on October 31st, 2008 by Jerry. Filed under Inspirations.
Interesting design tutorials, resources, tools, and blog post found else where on the Internet. In case you’re looking forward to learn something new this weekend, here’re the 10 places to go to.
- Get inspired by DesignMag’s top 10 sources of logo design references.
- Read PSHero’s Photoshop tutorial on dark grunge photo effects.
- Learn how you can enhance your art with negative space at Tutorial9.
- Check out how you can make a fast screen capture in Window Vista at About.com.
- Read HongKiat’s handy tips on Photoshop shortcut key.
- Also, get free Halloween vector icon set from Smashing Magazine.
- Vecturise your image using text strings.
- Learn how to make a fire-burning text with Photoshop.
- Read tutorial on chrome text and frame effects.
- And finally, get stunned by 50 Astonishing Argyle Pattern Swatches at ColorBurned.
Till then, have a nice weekend!
Recent in Dsgn x Dvlp
- Haywire Hacking
- Pop URL
- Behance Network
- Zen Environments
- Beautifully Web Design
- Visual Culture
- Source Creative
- Nothing – Commercial Creativity
- 5 little known free URL tools
- Web Hosting Secret Revealed
- Wake Up Later
- The Web Hosting Hero
- Block Poster
- Lunarpages Web Hosting
Feeds via RSS | via Email