Posted on January 31st, 2009 by Jerry. Filed under CSS.
Logo Faves works pretty much the same with other logo gallery websites like Logo Of The Day and Logo Pond. What makes them different from the rest is the “Designer Cloud” which lists the names of all the designers that have submitted and links to a gallery of their work. Personally I think that’s a good way to credit the designers and are more user friendly in term of site navigation.
Visit Logo Faves.
Posted on January 24th, 2009 by Jerry. Filed under Blog.
Logo Design Love was established a year ago by logo lover David Airey. The blog is piece of great work devoted to logos and are read by more than 8,000 subscribers at the time of writing.
Posted on January 8th, 2009 by Jerry. Filed under CSS.
Logo Pond is another logo gallery website like Logo Of The Day. Though less developed like LOTD, Logo Pond is a great place for those searching for design inspiration.
Visit Logo Pond.
Posted on January 6th, 2009 by Jerry. Filed under CSS.
Can’t get enough inspiration for your design works? Check out Logo Of The Day – a high-profile logo design award scheme that rewards (based on users suggestions and judged Jacob Cass & Jeff Fisher) the best professional logos and trademarks designed throughout the world.
Get inspired, visit Logo Of The Day.
Posted on October 31st, 2008 by Jerry. Filed under Inspirations.
Interesting design tutorials, resources, tools, and blog post found else where on the Internet. In case you’re looking forward to learn something new this weekend, here’re the 10 places to go to.
- Get inspired by DesignMag’s top 10 sources of logo design references.
- Read PSHero’s Photoshop tutorial on dark grunge photo effects.
- Learn how you can enhance your art with negative space at Tutorial9.
- Check out how you can make a fast screen capture in Window Vista at About.com.
- Read HongKiat’s handy tips on Photoshop shortcut key.
- Also, get free Halloween vector icon set from Smashing Magazine.
- Vecturise your image using text strings.
- Learn how to make a fire-burning text with Photoshop.
- Read tutorial on chrome text and frame effects.
- And finally, get stunned by 50 Astonishing Argyle Pattern Swatches at ColorBurned.
Till then, have a nice weekend!
Recent in Dsgn x Dvlp
- Haywire Hacking
- Pop URL
- Behance Network
- Zen Environments
- Beautifully Web Design
- Visual Culture
- Source Creative
- Nothing – Commercial Creativity
- 5 little known free URL tools
- Web Hosting Secret Revealed
- Wake Up Later
- The Web Hosting Hero
- Block Poster
- Lunarpages Web Hosting
Feeds via RSS | via Email