Posted on November 22nd, 2008 by Jerry. Filed under CSS.
Paper Heads is founded by two creative designers Chris and Ady in year 2004. The company has been working with lots of in-famous names including HSI Londons and EMI Records.
Posted on November 11th, 2008 by Jerry. Filed under Web Tools.
How often can you search images online based on the image colour? I believe ‘never’ is the answer that most will reply.
Don’t you wish you can categorize images based on its colours? You bet.
With Idee’s Multicolr Search Lab, you don’t have to skim thru another 3,581 images before reaching to your ideal choice. Multicolr Search Lab extracted the colours from 10 million of the most “interesting” Creative Commons images on Flickr and allow its users to navigate the collection by colour.
Here’s the Multicolr Search Lab in action – definitely a heavenly tool for lazy web designer like me.
Posted on November 10th, 2008 by Jerry. Filed under Blog.
Blog.SpoonGraphics feels more like a digital playground of its founder (Graphic/Web Designer Chris Spooner) where he shares his art work, Photoshop/Illustrator tutorials, and design resources freely. I’m a big fans of Blog.SpoonGraphics and I’ve been learning from Chris for a long time.
Posted on November 7th, 2008 by Jerry. Filed under Inspirations.
Tired of your blog designs? Perhaps a change in theme will fix it all. Here’s 10 of the very best designed WP themes, available to you for *FREE*.
- Evolution WP Themes
- Timeline Digest
- BlackRed WP Theme
- WP Premium
- Color Paper
- Corporate WP Themes
Posted on November 2nd, 2008 by Jerry. Filed under CSS.
Kaushalam is a web application and design company based in Waltham, Massachusetts. Support by design & development team in western India, the company has been building eCommerce systems since year 2000, for clients large & small.
Posted on October 31st, 2008 by Jerry. Filed under Inspirations.
Interesting design tutorials, resources, tools, and blog post found else where on the Internet. In case you’re looking forward to learn something new this weekend, here’re the 10 places to go to.
- Get inspired by DesignMag’s top 10 sources of logo design references.
- Read PSHero’s Photoshop tutorial on dark grunge photo effects.
- Learn how you can enhance your art with negative space at Tutorial9.
- Check out how you can make a fast screen capture in Window Vista at About.com.
- Read HongKiat’s handy tips on Photoshop shortcut key.
- Also, get free Halloween vector icon set from Smashing Magazine.
- Vecturise your image using text strings.
- Learn how to make a fire-burning text with Photoshop.
- Read tutorial on chrome text and frame effects.
- And finally, get stunned by 50 Astonishing Argyle Pattern Swatches at ColorBurned.
Till then, have a nice weekend!
Recent in Dsgn x Dvlp
- Haywire Hacking
- Pop URL
- Behance Network
- Zen Environments
- Beautifully Web Design
- Visual Culture
- Source Creative
- Nothing – Commercial Creativity
- 5 little known free URL tools
- Web Hosting Secret Revealed
- Wake Up Later
- The Web Hosting Hero
- Block Poster
- Lunarpages Web Hosting
Feeds via RSS | via Email